In response to a growing number of requests from users, Biopharm is delighted to announce the creation of a BioSolve User Group meeting series.
The inaugural meeting will happen this September in Philadelphia and we hope that many of our users will be able to join us there for what promises to be a very interesting schedule with interactive sessions, keynote speakers and more.
Chairs and speakers
Chairing the meeting will be three leading figures from the biopharma industry:
- Dr David Pollard, Executive Director; Biologics New & Enabling Technologies; Merck US
- Dr Paul Baduel, Director; Process Development Biotechnology; Sanofi Pasteur France
- Dr Rob Noel, Business & New Technologies Development; Pall UK
And the speaker line-up is already looking very exciting. We have several key speakers already secured with more coming soon:
- Dr Mark Brower, Senior Research Chemical Engineer; Merck US
- Dr Alex Xenopoulos, Principal Research Scientist; Merck Millipore US
- Dr John Higgins, Associate Director; Novavax US
- Dr Ryan Bartock, Biopharm Supply Chain Strategy Lead; GSK US
The meetings are designed to help users get the best out of BioSolve, explore new features like multivariable analysis, share experiences, and network with other users.
Most importantly of all, the sessions provide a platform to allow users to have an input on the future direction of the BioSolve product range.
In addition, a workshop is now confirmed to take place on Day 2, led by Dr Yuki Abe, our Senior Consultant Engineer. The workshop will cover how to configure unit operations in BioSolve.
The early-bird registration fee (available until 31st July) is $680 for the full two-day meeting. Included in the price is a networking drinks reception on September 17th and also includes breakfast, lunch and coffee breaks on both days.
Conference dinner (update)
We are pleased to announce that the dinner venue on the 17th has been confirmed as the delicious Bank & Bourbon in downtown Philadelphia.
Book your place today!